Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Off to Fatlandia

I wish I were the type of blogger who could take meticulous photos of my packing process for a big conference, but alas, two weeks before my exams with at least two meetings a day all week, and low on spoons from my chronic disease, so no big post or photos for you. :)

I'm headed to NOLOSE tomorrow, a conference for fat queers and our allies, and I am presenting a workshop on Sunday about being fat in academia.

Hoping to take some photos (probably iPhone photos) of outfits and events over the week, but I'm not promising anything but a recap.

Barely able to stay awake right now.

Farewell until Fatlandia!

2 comments:

Mama Pants said...

Have a great trip! Looking forward to the recap.

hleighh said...

Bon voyage! I wish I could go for your session. Would love to see notes on what you present about being fat in academia, and what comes up in the discussion.

Post a Comment