Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

When Fashion Invades Your Dreams

I had a nightmare last night that I couldn't find my favorite black pencil skirt.

It's really time for the school year to start, so I can go back to nightmares about forgetting everything I know about 18th-century poetry and fail my exams.

I have a job interview tomorrow for a tutoring job that won't pay much, but will, at least, be something extra, and I'm not nervous about the interview, but I am getting obsessed about what I should wear. Hence the pencil skirt debacle.

Do you ever dream about clothing?

2 comments:

hleighh said...

Nope, I never dream about clothes! But I'm excited about your new blog, and I hope you'll post lots of pictures for inspiration. Between your post about the plaid dress + the "Smart Set" item about humanities profs gettin' no respect because they dress down, I'm feeling motivated to do some serious closet-purging and shopping before the fall quarter starts.

Tasha said...

I constantly have cloohing dreams! Sometimes they're fantastic and I'm shopping and everything I want is three dollars; other times their nightmares and, to quote Morrissey, I haven't got a stitch to wear.

Post a Comment